Talent Development Workshop: Developing Persuasive Skills to Gain Buy-in for your Ideas and Proposals
Experienced managers seek and secure leadership buy-in for their initiatives, plans and proposals by using an assertive and persuasive communication style that allows them to lead the discussion, manage expectations, handle obstacles and succeed in persuading others to accept and support their plans and proposals.
Who this Seminar is for?
This seminar is for professionals who design and develop plans, strategies and proposals and need to win support for these plans from senior management. If you want to learn how to use an assertive communication style to communicate in a compelling and persuasive way so that others support your plans. this seminar is perfect for you.
What will you learn?:
- How to use an assertive communication style to lead and drive the discussion forward
- How to use inclusive and collaborative language to frame your communication in a persuasive way
- How to use empathetic language that demonstrates you understand the concerns of others, making it easier for them to say yes.
- How to use communication skills to handle objections and hostile questions.
- How to tell a compelling story that persuades others to support your plans
*Note: Due to COVID 19, we will need all guests to fill in the Travel and Health Declaration online during registration. This is for all the participant's health safety and follows the Local Taiwan regulations. Thank you for your understanding in advance.