Due to concerns about COVID-19 pandemic recently, we at the BCCT are concerned for the safety and wellbeing of our members and friends. We have decided to cancel the BCCT Monthly Social Event - Shaken not Stirred July as we evaluate the situation.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy, we look forward to seeing you all soon!
因應近期新冠疫情，為了保護所有參與人的健康與安全，BCCT 決定取消原訂於 7月23日 Shaken not Stirred。
期待能盡快與大家相見! Keep well and stay safe!
Gin, just as it should be.
We will be presenting Gin Tonic with No.3 London Dry Gin
at the Shaken not Stirred this month.
This month we are happy to have our BCCT member, Long Life Trading Co., Ltd. presenting No.3 London Dry Gin. Register today to enjoy the golden taste of their Gin!
Your BCCT monthly Shaken Not Stirred includes free-flowing beer, wine, soft-drinks and a light gourmet meal. Come meet old friends and make new ones in a relaxed, informal setting.
What are you going to have at this month's SNS
Passion, Precision, Perfection.
It took Berry Bros. & Rudd (London's oldest wine and spirit merchant, established in 1698) and a team of spirit specialists 730 days to painstakingly refine and create the World's Best Gin.
Getting technical about the technicals
- The 6 botanicals are weighed out precisely.
- They are added to the still and steeped > 16 hours in Ultra pure grain spirit.
- The next day the distillation begins, > 7 hours.
- The Master Distiller collects the 'heart' of the distillate.
- We triple-check the gin, to ensure it is nothing short of spectacular.
- We bring our gin down to a precise 46% abv (the perfect abv for our unique taste) and it's ready to be bottled.
The difference is in the details
We strive for perfection in every detail.
To meet our exacting standards, we chose a unique 100-year-old, brick-encased copper pot still in Holland, the home of gin.
This allows us to achieve a pure and clean spirit and create the perfect balance of juniper, citrus & spice.
- Nose: Bright, crisp and fresh with an uplifting welcome of juniper.
- Palate: Juniper to the fore, supported by floral notes and spicy, warm cardamom. Plenty of citrus 'zing' complemented by the gingery spiciness of coriander.
- Finish: The earthy dryness of angelica kicks in.
Classic in style, crisp in taste.
The most refreshing balance of 3 key flavours: Juniper, Citrus & Spice.
WORLD'S BEST GIN FOUR TIMES
And first ever gin to win the Global Spirits Championship
- 2020 International Wine & Spirits Competition Gold
- 2020 World Gin Awards Gold
- 2020 International Spirits Competition Gold
- 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold
- 2020 Bartender's Brand Awards Gold
- 2019 International Spirits Challenge Supreme Champion
- 2019 The Spirits Design Masters Master
- 2019 The MAA Globes Awards Best Campaign in the World
*Note: Due to COVID 19, we will need all guests to fill in the Travel and Health Declaration online during registration. This is for all the participant's health safety and follows the Local Taiwan regulations. Thank you for your understanding in advance.