Talent Development Workshop: Change Management 3.0
2020 has shown to the world that we are living in a time of rapid change and uncertainty. To excel in this kind of dynamic and fast-changing environment, organizations need to be able to adapt themselves quickly and effectively. Companies themselves are complex organisms with their own dynamics and uncertainty.
There is one group of people who is especially skilled in creating new solutions under conditions of complexity and uncertainty: Entrepreneurs. The thinking logic that successful entrepreneurs apply is quite different from traditional management thinking and acting.
Pioneering organizations also apply this logic to change management and thus create a different approach to organizational change! We call it Change Management 3.0
We have seen from numerous examples that this approach is more suitable for today's business world.
- In this 2-hour introduction workshop you will learn and experience how Change Management 3.0 works.
Your take-aways from this introduction session:
- Learn why change management needs to be different in today's world
- Understand the four main principles of entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Learn how these principles are applied to change management
- Understand practices of Change Management 3.0
*Note: Due to COVID 19, we will need all guests to fill in the Travel and Health Declaration online during registration. This is for all the participant's health safety and follows the Local Taiwan regulations. Thank you for your understanding in advance.