Talent Development Workshop
Communication Skills for Career Development: How to Communicate your Value and Contribution
Do you find it difficult to really communicate your value? Do you feel frustrated that you can't fully express your ideas in a structured and concise way? Would you like to improve your communication skills, so you can impress international colleagues or succeed in interviews with international hiring managers?
If your answer is 'yes', this event will provide you with valuable insights and practical examples of effective communication that can create a positive impression and help you achieve your career objectives.
What will you learn?
In this event, you'll learn the importance of communicating in a structured and concise way. You'll learn that in many situations, how you communicate is just as important as what you say. A person who communicates in a structured and concise way demonstrates clarity of thought and the ability to organize and communicate ideas effectively.
More specifically, in this event you'll learn:
- how you can use communication skills to deliver a compelling message concisely ensuring that you create a positive impression
- how you can communicate assertively and proactively rather than passively
- how to add value rather than simply answer questions
- how to avoid making common communication mistakes that undermine your career plans.
- how to present ideas strategically, demonstrating your leadership communication skills
- how to use conversation management skills to maintain a leadership role in a conversation
Who is the event for?
- This event is perfect for Taiwanese professionals who would like to present themselves professionally and communicate their value, whether in a job interview or when working with international colleagues or customers.
*Note: Due to COVID 19, we will need all guests to fill in the Travel and Health Declaration online during registration. This is for all the participant's health safety and follows the Local Taiwan regulations. Thank you for your understanding in advance.