Learn How to Communicate your Value and Contribution at Work
Do you find it difficult to describe your strengths and weaknesses during job interviews, write a self-evaluation or communicate your value during performance reviews or create a LinkedIn page that really describes your skills and experience?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, this professional development workshop is perfect for you.
Whether you are creating a LinkedIn page, attending an interview, preparing your self-evaluation or having a performance review at work, understanding and communicating your value strategically using proactive, result-driven and action-oriented language is critical.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn how to describe their skills and contribution strategically, so that they can position themselves as a valuable asset to be hired, retained, developed and promoted.
What you'll learn:
· How to understand and communicate your skills, experience and value to showcase your value in your LinkedIn profile or in a job interview
· How to communicate your value from the perspective of your manager using action-oriented language and problem-solving skills
· How to connect your skills and contribution to positive outcomes for an organization
· How to describe your contribution at work, highlighting your skills and explaining how these skills add in the organization
· How to use powerful communication strategies to emphasize your strengths while minimizing your weaknesses
· How to describe weaknesses using positive, strategic language that demonstrates your future potential
· How to avoid making common mistakes that undermine your career and damage your career prospects
What to expect:
A friendly and supportive learning environment where you can enjoy your time, meet new people, and learn something valuable
Presenter / Speaker:
Brian Mc Closkey, the CEO of NextGen Corporate Language Training, has over 30 yeas of experience in communication and corporate training. In addition to business development and management, Brian designs specialized training content for global companies in Taiwan and China, mentors senior managers in multinational corporations and consults with the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan.
Who are these workshops for?
- These interactive BCCT Talent Development Workshops are targeted at native Chinese speaking professionals who want to enhance their business communication skills for global business. Each event combines insights into best practice business communication style with practical learning activities that give attendees opportunities to collaborate in groups to discuss and complete learning tasks. These workshops are delivered in a supportive learning environment allowing attendees to share ideas and participate in interactive learning activities.